December 6: Reverb Broads Prompt
List 10 things you would never do.
Katrina at http://katrinatripled.blogspot.com/
That to the best of my ability, and barring extraordinary circumstances, I will never...
10. Take my crock pot, KitchenAid Stand Mixer, or my husband for granted
9. Become a vegan (sorry, I love beef, chocolate, milky coffee too much)
8. Run a marathon (for what ever reason, running is one of the things that really aggravates my asthma.)
7. Lose my appreciation for fireworks (Shiny)
6. Stop procrastinating (deadlines are there for a reason, right?)
5. Regret getting married at my parents' farm
4. Stop talking to myself when I'm grocery shopping (yes, I'm ~that~ crazy lady)
3. Using sarcasm or irony, even when it's not in my own best best interests
2. Have enough books or music (or have enough time to consume as much of both as I want)
Wow, this post was much harder than I would have thought. And yes, like Em, assume that the really bad things like murder, running a meth lab, etc are already on the never list. Also, there is the tendency for me to feel obligated to take lists like this as a challenge.
All photos by me! Except no. The one of the wedding, someone else took that one. Oops.
I talk to myself in the grocery store ALL THE TIME. Thank you for making me feel less crazy about that. :)ReplyDelete
Excellent post, and shockingly we have several of these in common. And how could you regret getting married on that lovely farm? I want to see photos!ReplyDelete
Woot! Woot! Crock Pot love!!! :)ReplyDelete
Oh, come on! Take your husband for granted just a little! geez....newlyweds!ReplyDelete
Stacy - I don't know if it makes us any less crazy or just more relaxed about it knowing that we're in good company.ReplyDelete
Lanie - Um, I suppose, but really, well, anyway anyone who can put up with crazy Amy shouldn't be pushed into the background.