December 6: Reverb Broads Prompt
List 10 things you would never do.
Katrina at http://katrinatripled.blogspot.com/
That to the best of my ability, and barring extraordinary circumstances, I will never...
10. Take my crock pot, KitchenAid Stand Mixer, or my husband for granted
9. Become a vegan (sorry, I love beef, chocolate, milky coffee too much)
8. Run a marathon (for what ever reason, running is one of the things that really aggravates my asthma.)
7. Lose my appreciation for fireworks (Shiny)
6. Stop procrastinating (deadlines are there for a reason, right?)
5. Regret getting married at my parents' farm
4. Stop talking to myself when I'm grocery shopping (yes, I'm ~that~ crazy lady)
3. Using sarcasm or irony, even when it's not in my own best best interests
2. Have enough books or music (or have enough time to consume as much of both as I want)
Wow, this post was much harder than I would have thought. And yes, like Em, assume that the really bad things like murder, running a meth lab, etc are already on the never list. Also, there is the tendency for me to feel obligated to take lists like this as a challenge.
All photos by me! Except no. The one of the wedding, someone else took that one. Oops.